TRANSLATION SERVICES INDIA
Translation services in India have always been an inevitable requirement to communicate with your target audience, especially customers with different culture and language. You need to communicate in the native language of the target audience to communicate effectively and achieve your objective. Sharpline Graphics, one of the leading translation agencies in India bridges the language and cultural gap through accurate and reliable translation of your content.
Sharpline Graphics is among the best translation companies in India and is a premier provider of professional Translation and Localization services in more than 80 languages around the world, including many rare languages. Sharpline Graphics accepts your source document in any format (website, printed materials, prepress files, presentation, software GUI, help files, etc) and delivers translated documents back in the same format. Translation agencies in Bangalore have a team of professionals in various domains including graphic designing, publishing, and pre-press activities, software engineers enables Sharpline Graphics to work with your content in any format. Sharpline Graphics team of 50+ in-house professional specialists work with more than 200 contracted professional native translators to deliver over 25 projects a day to more than 1000 satisfied and regular clients in India, which includes many of the large language translation companies in India.
Localization, adaptation, conversion and repurposing are synonymously used for Translation though each of these words refer to distinctly different aspects as indicated below.
Localization refers to the adaptation of content in a given language to another language and involves editing to match geo-cultural indicators like graphics, colors, currency, number and date formats, etc.
LOCALIZATION VERSUS TRANSLATION
Translation activity may be managed by anyone including you, provided you are willing to spare time to locate an appropriate translator and coordinate the activity. You will note that the difference is in the simplicity of the translation process of translation versus the complexity of the localization process. The professional translation services in India may involve the following activity:
- Project manager: Receives the files and sends it to the translator
- Translator: Receives the files and translates
- Project manager: Delivers the files to client
This process might seem simple, however, in reality, it isn’t. Language translation services in India usually involve many professional skills including project management, graphic engineering and others depending on the expertise required for the project.
60+ LANGUAGES TRANSLATION SERVICES
Language translation services in Delhi are an inevitable requirement of your business to reach the customer especially when the customer has a different language and culture. Sharpline Graphics provides professional translation services in India ensuring that the translation is provided by native translators guaranteeing the accuracy of the translation. Effective communication with customers is achieved only when you communicate in the customer’s native language. Translation provided by Sharpline Graphics assist you to communicate with your customers effectively.
Being one of the reputed translation agencies in India, Sharpline Graphics provides translation and localization services in more than 60+ international languages from around the world. The translation services provided include European languages, Asian languages, Scandinavian languages, Slavic languages, Middle East languages and Indian languages. Sharpline Graphics translators are professional native translators with the academic qualification in translations and have been working for at least five years meeting the quality requirements of translations.
BACK TRANSLATION SERVICES INDIA
Back Translation refers to translating a document an already translated back to the original language. Sharpline Graphics provides back translation services along with translation services ensuring that back translation is done by a different translator.
Back language translation services in India allow you to compare the translated version with the source document in the original language. Back translation ensures the reliability and the validity of translation.
It is important to not expect a perfectly matching back translated document since back translation may use different words which are synonymous and then some words in one language may not have any equivalent word the translated language. Translation is an art which relies on the creative skills of the translator rather than a logical or methodical skill.
The translators entrusted with back translation must necessarily have the excellent command of both the source language as well as the target language and is expected to adopt a literal translation approach while doing back translation.
The purpose is to allow the original author to compare the back translated document with the original document.
The process flow of the translation cycle typically includes:
- Comparison of both the documents
- Modification and corrections of the translated document as per mistakes found by the back translated document
- Final version of the translated document
- As a reputed language translation company in India, Sharpline Graphics has highly qualified translators and their translation deliveries are continuously validated to ensure that the customers get the best translators to work on their translation needs.
- Sharpline Graphics has put in place an impartial selection and grading system for selecting and working with translators from across the world. These criteria include:
- The translator is required to be native of the target language;
- The translator must have strong expertise in the source language;
- The translators should be at least a post graduate;
- The translator should have at least 10 years of translating experience;
- The translator should have subject matter expertise.
- The translator who meets the above criteria is required to submit a sample translation for review by Sharpline Graphics translators, who approve and grade each translator approved for empanelment.
- A language translation company in India necessarily has to sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement, before any translation project is assigned.